Sunday, May 20, 2012

We have some winners.....

Hello guys!  I hope everyone has had a great weekend!  Mine was good, but I am still trying to shake whatever was wrong with me last Thursday and Friday.  I am still not feeling 100% and it is so annoying!!!  Hopefully tomorrow will be better! If not, I may have to break down and go to the doctor:( Anyway,  thank you to all who entered my contest and for the sweet comments!  They make my day each time I read them:)


I will be emailing you this product tonight ladies:) 

I also wanted to say THANK YOU for all the support that you all have given me in my blogging journey.  I am now at 53 followers!!!!! How exciting is that?!? Thank you, thank you, thank you!! 


This is the last week of school!  I am always a little excited and a little sad for the end of the school year!  Mostly excited, but I will miss my kids.  I was blessed with a wonderful group of students this year.  They made teaching so fun!  I always use the end of the year as a time to reflect. To think about the things that I did well, and the things that I could improve on. Things that I want to change, and things that I want to do again.  So I thought that throughout this week I would blog about some of those things.  Be looking for posts about those topics throughout this week. I will also post some pictures of some of my favorite activities that I did with my kids this year!  I would love your feedback and suggestions this week also:) 


And last but not least......I will be having a "its-the-last-week-of-school-and-I-now-have-53-followers-so-I-want-to-have-a-sale sale" at my Tpt store.  Everything in my store will be 20% off Mondday through Friday!  Check it out!!!  I don't always want to blog about my TpT store.  I know that it is annoying when people do that, and I promise to not be one of those bloggers!  However, I did want to do something to thank my followers (and celebrate the last week of school!!) I hope you are able to get some discounted things to use for next year! 

Well, that's all for now!  Have a great week!!

4 comments:

Lisa R. said...

Congrats on reaching 53 followers!! I definitely want to check out your TPT store! Enjoy your last week of school. :)

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Britney said...

Thank you Lisa! I am really enjoying your blog:) Keep up the good work!

Michelle said...

YAY! I never win anything and look at me!!! :-) Thank you so much for the opportunity to win your giveaway! It looks great! :-)
Michelle
nomonkeybusinessmichelle.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on 53 :)

Can't wait to check out your TPT store :)

Elizabeth
Fun in Room 4B

Post a Comment