I've had a bit of bloggers block recently. I just haven't been able to get my mind to think about school recently! I guess I just don't want summer to end:( So, I've had a hard time thinking of things to blog about! I was excited when I found Mrs. Lemon's linky party, and I thought it was too fun to pass up:) I have loved learning more about all of the bloggers who are linked up:) It has been fun to find out some of the things that we all have in common! So....here are some quirky things that you might not know about me!
1. Ok...this is the oddest thing about me, so I'm just going to start with that. I can't stand to feel certain things on one side of my body and not the other. For example, if one hand or foot gets wet I will freak out until the other hand or foot is wet. There it is...you have my permission to to laugh. I know it's strange.
2. I never enjoyed reading until about two years ago.Two summers ago, I read The Shack. I loved it. After that, I have not been able to get enough. I always have a book that I am reading. My favorite author right now is Kristin Hannah. Her books are so great!
3. I am not an animal person. I think they are cute, and I respect people who love their animals like family. But, that's just not me. I have never had a desire for a pet.....even when I was a kid. I hate sharing this information about myself because people always look at me like I'm heartless. I promise I'm not!!
4. I don't see myself as a picky eater, but there are a few foods that I WILL.NOT.TOUCH. Beans (except green beans), milk (I even drain the milk out of the spoon when I eat cereal), and jello. I don't like beans and jello because of the texture. They just gross me out. I'm not sure why I don't like milk. It has just always made me gag.
5. I love the show Family Feud (I'm watching it now...that's what made me think of this). It is filmed in Atlanta, so I'm trying to talk my family into auditioning. We will see:)
Now....I think you all should go link up so that I can learn some things about you:) Happy Friday!!