Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mother's Day Craft

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!  So, because Mother's Day is Sunday, I am going to let my kids do a craft on Thursday.  We have field day Friday (please say a prayer for me....I will need it) so we won't be able to do it that day. I had almost forgotten all about mother's day, and didn't have any great ideas, but I found this via pinterest on the blog http://applesandabcs.blogspot.com/ I thought they were super cute!



However, becaues my kids are a bit older, I think I am going to have them write a poem of some sort or a letter to put on the inside. My friend from work came up with the idea of making this into a coupon book!  How cute would that be?!?  I will let you kow how it goes:) 

I hope you have a great week!  Stay tuned for a FREEBIE later this week:) 

2 comments:

Michelle Griffo said...

Weee! That's mine! Thanks for linking up! I follow you now!

Michelle

Apples and ABC's

Britney said...

Awesome! Thanks for following:)

Post a Comment