Saturday, May 5, 2012

New Blog Design, New Product!

Hey guys! I have been hard at work today updating my blog design!  I discovered Dreamlike Magic and I am in L-O-V-E! I had to stop myself from spending too much money! So....since I have a new blog design, I decided to create a new product to go with the theme! 
  





This is a supplemental sentences game pack!  It includes a sorting activity where the students sort complete and incomplete sentences, and an activity page to complete as an assessment. Then, there is a punctuation board game.  The students read a sentence, decide what punctuation it needs, and move around the board!  It is titled "Wise Sentences Game Pack". 

TpT is having a huge sale starting TOMORROW!!!!  So, this product and all of my others will be on SALE!  Click here to link to my store! 

Here are some things that I will be purchasing:

                                                                 Mandy's Pirate Unit
End of the Year Pirate Unit


This Dictionary Skills Activity From Third Grade Bookworm

Sara's Fraction in Action Pack

Well, I'm off to enjoy the rest of my Saturday!  Happy Cinco De Mayo:)  And Happy Shopping Tomorrow!

1 comments:

Mandy said...

LOVE the new look! Yay!
Mandy

Post a Comment