Friday, August 24, 2012

They. Are. Finished!

Hey guys!! I have been soooo busy at school, and haven't had a minute to blog recently! I have missed it:( I hope you guys are doing great!  I have also been super busy finishing the 1st grade ELA Common Core "I Can" statements! They are finally up and ready to purchase!


The pack includes 3 files:
 
 
1. A Teacher Resource List comparing the CCS to "I Can" Statements




2. Kid friendly "I Can" statements that you can post in your classroom. They are colorful, and key words in the standards are hilighted to make them easier to discuss with your students:) 


 
3. An Excel spreadsheet that you can use to keep track of student progress on each ELA standard. It is editable, so you can change it and add your kids' names to it. 
 
 
Because I promised I would have them done by the back to school sale and didn't, they are 20% off right now!  They are normally $6.00, but you can grab yours for $4.80 until tomorrow at midnight by clicking here! This is the first grade pack!  My friend Mandy is selling the 2nd grade, and she is working on the 3rd grade ones!  Enjoy!!
 
Have a wonderful FrIdAy!!!  (I appreciate Fridays so much more now that school has started!!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment