Monday, June 18, 2012

Classroom Theme Linky Party

We are all teachers here...so we all know how it is!  We LOVE to look at other teachers' classrooms and get ideas!  So, I joined this cute linky party at Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies



A while back, I found this classroom on.....where else?!?....Pinterest!  I became inspired, and I plan to basically copy her whole classroom!  It is so cute, and everything seems to have a purpose.  It doesn't seem like fluff!  So, my them is black, red, polka dots, and lady bugs!  Below are pictures of some things that I have made, purchased, or plan on making and purchasing for next year:)  Enjoy!


I made this to use as my behavior system....(NERD ALERT).....on the first day of summer! 



I saw these on the blog I mentioned earlier....


I plan on using them to display the names of students in each math group.  BUT....I want to put the students' names on these.....


Here are some other things that I have purchased


I love how this teacher put a shelf at each table!  (This is from the same blog that I linked to earlier in this post)


And last, but not least....I LOVE this!  (still from the same blog.....see, I told you I am pretty much going to copy her whole room!)



Well, I think that's about it for now!  Now, I'm all inspired!  I thnk I will go make something:)  

3 comments:

Lorraine Vasquerz said...

Hi Britney!
Thanks for trying to link up to my linky party!It looks like inlinkz is telling you that you don't have a back link because you didn't link up to the exact post. You back linked to my blog but needed to backlink to the particular post. www.fabulous4thgradefroggies.com/2012/06/classroom-theme-linky-party.html
I love your theme! So adorable!!!!!
THANKS AGAIN for joining my linky :)
~Lorraine
Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies

Britney said...

Thank you! It worked!

Wolfelicious said...

Great ideas!! I love looking at other classrooms.

april
Wolfelicious

Post a Comment