Sunday, May 5, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Sale!!

There are so many things to be excited about during this time of the year. 
 
1. Summer is quickly approaching! There are only 13 days left of school in my district!!! 
 
2.The weather (except for this weekend) has been beautiful!! 

 
and last but not least.......
 
The Teachers Pay Teachers Teacher Appreciation Sale!!
 
 

I am so excited about this sale!!  I already have some items in my cart:) Teachers Pay Teachers is offering the 10% when you use the check out code TAD13. I will be offering an additional 20% for a total of 28% off everything in my store!! 

In addition, with any purchase of $5.00 or more from my Teachers Pay Teachers store from May 7th- May 8th you may choose any item from my store of equal or lesser value for FREE!!!  After you make your purchase, simply email me (britneycowart@yahoo.com) with your TpT username and order total.  Also include which item you would like for free!  I will then send it to you:)

Happy Shopping!!! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment